loading...

Affordable Cherry Vino Recommendations Together With A Uncomplicated Italian Salad

loading...
loading...
I'll acknowledge it.  I dearest wine.  Red wine, white wine, sparkling wine, whatsoever wine.  During the summer, when it's warm, I hold off forwards to a dainty cold, crisp drinking glass of Chardonnay or Sauvignon Blanc, together with inwards the wintertime I actually appreciate a rich, velvety red.

 crisp drinking glass of Chardonnay or Sauvignon Blanc Affordable Red Wine Recommendations together with a Simple Italian Salad


Lately, I accept been enjoying Red Blends.  I dearest how shine together with fruity they tend to be.  I accept establish 3 that are non solely delicious but affordable as well.  All 3 of these wines are inwards the $8-12 cost range.

 crisp drinking glass of Chardonnay or Sauvignon Blanc Affordable Red Wine Recommendations together with a Simple Italian Salad




Cocobon - This is my go-to wine.  I notice it at my local Trader Joe's, but I've also spotted it at Total Wine.  Like the cite implies, in that place are around chocolate notes inwards this vino that arrive scrumptious together with i I purchase on repeat.

Apothic Crush - This vino also has a subtle chocolate flavor, and, according to the Apothic website, notes of caramel together with raspberries.  I accept establish this vino at my local grocery store, as good as Target together with Total Wine.

Primal Roots Red Blend - I only picked this vino upwards from Target for the start fourth dimension earlier the holidays, together with took it to several dinner parties.  It is similar to Cocobon together with Apothic Crush, alongside the silky flavors of mocha, caramel, together with berries.

These 3 wines are slap-up selections for serving at or taking to a dinner party.  I accept shared these wines alongside many friends, together with they all terminate upwards loving them too.

In add-on to serving or bringing i of these bottles of vino to a party, my quick go-to recipe is this unproblematic together with slow Italian Pine Nut Salad.  The recipe originated from a "Friends" TV  present cookbook.  Did you lot sentinel Friends dorsum inwards the day?  I loved it, together with tin honestly say it's i of my all-time favorite shows.

 crisp drinking glass of Chardonnay or Sauvignon Blanc Affordable Red Wine Recommendations together with a Simple Italian Salad


founder, Leigh, introduced me to this salad recipe.  She served it at her daughter's birthday party, together with when I asked for the recipe, she promptly showed me the "Friends" Cookbook.  Ironically, I owned the cookbook too, but had never tried that recipe!

From that twenty-four hours on, I accept kept this salad inwards my repertoire of quick together with slow things to brand for a dinner party.  The recipe tin move establish on Leigh's personal blog, HinesSightBlog.

I dearest pino nuts, but they tin move difficult to notice sometimes.  The final fourth dimension I made this salad, I substituted slivered almonds for the pino nuts, together with it was as delicious!

Looking for an elegant together with slow dessert for a dinner party?  This one is a hitting every fourth dimension I brand it!

Buon appetito!


 crisp drinking glass of Chardonnay or Sauvignon Blanc Affordable Red Wine Recommendations together with a Simple Italian Salad







Did you lot similar this post?

Keep inwards affect by subscribing to our newsletter.  Connect alongside us on FacebookInstagramPinterest, and Twitter.


loading...